Monday, April 28, 2008

TOUCH once again and again and again




ALMOST to the end of the series, but first . . . from The Beginning. These three pieces above were the first in this series I've been posting below. I was cutting small glass pieces myself before I went to using glass slides. (click on photos for larger images)





I was going to post the various pieces from this series by number, but I have discovered that the numbers in my photo archives are not corresponding correctly, so I am just going to add a few now and then to this post without numbers. Some of these pieces are available at Raven Blues in Poulsbo so they are not in my possession to reference the numbers. If you can check back every few days to see what I have added to this post (they will be above all of this text) over a few weeks. Thanks for your continued interest. For more details about this series read previous post. (click on photo for larger image)

No comments: