Wednesday, April 3, 2013

JOURNALS OF A WANDERING TRAVELER

all rights reserved by the artist © 2015
 
This is another piece for the COMING UNBOUND: BOOK AS SCULPTURE show that is opening this Saturday, April 6th at Northwind Arts Center that I mentioned in my previous post.  I wish I had taken some photos of the small journals as I was creating them. It was a fun process and the first time I have built a book using signatures. It is quite a process and makes me respect books and bookmakers even more now.

This piece is one I call JOURNALS OF A WANDERING TRAVELER. It is approximately 7" tall and 4" X 4" when the journals aren't pulled out at all.

Remember you can click on the photo for a larger image.

And thank you for coming back to see what comes forth from my studio in the woods.

No comments: