Saturday, November 22, 2014

MOVING THROUGH TIME AND SPACE

How does one make the hands of a clock stop or at least slow down. When I am in my studio enveloped in what I am doing I have no sense of time...though when life pulls at me time seems to slip right through my hands and then vanishes and that window to be in that creative sphere is hard to slip into.

So here I am months after my last post. Life is so full and moving so fast it is a challenge to sit down to post something let alone get into the studio to release some creative energy...one foot in front of the other...taking moments for more meditation...more walks in the woods or on the beach...more time in the studio....more time with loved ones...all ways to make time expand and do all that makes one's heart happy.

No comments: