Monday, October 2, 2017

CONSIDERING CORVIDAE

Hello dear friends and onlookers...I hope all of you who stop by this site to view my blogging entries haven't given up on me. Again, it is hard to believe so much time has passed by since my last post. Life seems so full and so much to do and accomplish. But, here I am posting the announcement of my very soon, upcoming show with a flock, or rather, a murder of artists. I designed this announcement for self-promotion in a program called theprintshop. If you are not familiar with it, it is a very creative program...you can review it here.
It may seem odd, but just to entice you a little bit, I posted the announcement below in it's original size format thus all of it will not be showing... So be sure to click on the image to reveal the full page...the full monty! 

If you are on Bainbridge Island during the month of October and you have time, stop by the Bainbridge Island Arts & Crafts Gallery in Winslow. You will be so glad you did.  They represent numerous talents from around the Pacific Northwest. The CONSIDERING CORVIDAE exhibit will run through the 29th.
While in town, if you have not been there already, another definite must-see, go-to destination in Winslow, is BIMA, the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art...we are so very lucky to have such a beautiful museum for the visual arts and as well as other expressions of art. Thank you Cynthia!

Thank you, again, for all your support and frequent visits and not giving up on me. I am grateful to all of my audience and appreciate your interest in my work.

Stay tuned for more about the pieces I have in this show...

Remember to click on the announcement to see it in a full page.

Thanks!



No comments: