Friday, June 15, 2018

THE ALLURE OF MY MUSE

I have not been working in my studio for a long stretch of time now except to water plants and tidy up a bit, as evident from the lack of posts showcasing new work. Meanwhile, I've been asking for some motivation and have had some quiet visitations by my muse in recent days. With that there have been some ideas swirling around in my head born from a culmination of various artists inspirations that have spurred me on. I am presently waiting for more creative influence to stir my imagination and to get my hands on materials to move me forward. I sure have needed a catalyst and some stimulus so it's good to be back in touch with that part of my being. It feels good to have this encouragement and the welcoming pull from my studio to be and dwell there a while. 

Stay tuned...and hopefully it will be worth your return visit.

Thanks again for your interest.

No comments: